The design of these beautiful stools is African inspired. One by one they are special objects. They are cutted out of tree trunks. Eye-catching, functional and decorative! A must-have in your interior. Read the story..
Some advice for using this wooden stool:
* Our wooden stools from Senegal are virtually indestructible - they will not break - if used normally.
* You can use your wooden stool both indoors and outdoors, if you place it outdoors, the colour will turn more grey over time.
* Natural cracking may occur due to the properties of the wood.
* The core of the wood always contains moisture - this is completely normal for such a product. We recommend that you do not place the stool directly on a wooden floor, carpet or
any other surface (the surface may stain) - use the supplied screw feet to lift the product off the floor.
* Do not place the stool near a heating appliance in the house.