Each piece consists of three woven quadrilaterals of subtly differing proportions and hues, sewn together into a long patchwork with fringed edging; the contrasting yet complementary colorways– including subtle ochre, neutral cream and a rich scarlet – are achieved by a combination of natural wool tones and vegetable and eco-friendly dyeing.
The tactile qualities of the pieces are further enhanced with felt-like elements and Teixidors' characteristic appliquéd cords, making each of these tripartite blankets into a domestic anthology of fabric textures.
• 100% ecological materials
• Teixidors’ bespoke Merino wool from Provence, France
• Vegetable dye
• Exclusive design by Faye Toogood for Teixidors
• Combines three weaves in a variety of structures and proportions
• Featuring Teixidors’ signature coloured borders
• Handwoven in Barcelona
• Guaranteed traceability
• Sustainably produced
• Presented in a linen drawstring bag