'Tile' perfectly characterizes the attraction of the British architect John Pawson to constructive patterns, to simplicity and to textures that occur in nature. Read the story..
John Pawson’s exclusive design TILE for Teixidors consists of three throws and complementary cushions, with a design inspired by architectural patterns: playing with the repeating form of a rectangular tile to generate a mosaic, expressed in three intensities of colour. TILE perfectly characterizes the attraction of the British architect to constructive patterns, to simplicity and to textures that occur in nature.
• Dezeen Awards 2020 nomination. Exclusive design by John Pawson.
• Teixidors’ bespoke yarn with Merino wool from Provence, France.
• Teixidors’ exclusive hand combed baby yak wool yarn. Supporting a sustainable cooperative of nomadic shepherds in Mongolia.
• Handwoven in Barcelona
• Sustainably produced, 100% ecological materials
• Presented in a linen drawstring bag