Sydney based designer Dennis Abelos draws on his love of the humble beanbag. Constructed in woven rattan over a steel frame.
Indoor use. Read the story..
- Do not stand on chairs.
- Do not place any heavy or sharp objects on chairs.
- Do not knock or rub chairs against walls, tables or surfaces that may damage the weaving.
- Do not place wet objects on chairs.
- Do not use rattan chairs outdoors or in damp, wet area’s such as bathrooms.
- Occasionally clean chairs with a soft lint free cloth or duster.
- Spills can be removed with a damp soft sponge or lint free cloth that has been soaked in warm water. Do not use excessive amounts of water and ensure rattan is dry before re-use.
- Do not use scourers or harsh detergents as these may damage the coatings.
- Check and replace plastic feet if necessary.