Garbo&friends filled muslin blankets are a must have for a playmat, bedcover or snuggle blanket in the couch. Read the story..
Mimosa twigs are given to all women during “La Festa della Donna”, 'Womens’ day in Italy. This because a sprig of mimosa can be divided up almost infinitely and still be whole, symbolising the many parts of every woman that she in turn gives to others. In addition to being beautiful, fluffy and bright yellow with a delicate and fresh perfume, this tradition was a great inspiration for the Mimosa Pattern that has a base in ivory, featuring bright yellow flowers and dusky green leaves.
• Shell fabric: 100% Cotton muslin
• Fill: Non-Allergenic polyester
• Wash on gentle cycle 40°C
• To maintain the softness of the fabric it is important to tumble dry on low heat.
• Do not bleach
• OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified
• Made in Portugal