When Sara and Makel created Fin and Vince, they wanted to embody a charming, timeless design, yet something that would appeal to a modern audience. These elements really play Into the heirloom quality of their products. The main desire of Fin & Vince is that their clothing is something the family will cherish, will last the test of time, and will ultimately be part of our families generations.
The label stands for:
- Transparency: being able to tell you about each step in our manufacturing process
- Ethical: our factories are certified fair trade, providing the artisans with a sustainable and fair income
- Handmade: each piece is lovingly handcrafted by incredible artisans
Wash & care instructions:
- Linen: Machine wash on low or delicate. Carefully remove any excess water, avoiding any wringing or twisting. Lay the product flat, pull fabric to hang dry.
- Alpaca: Dry clean or hand wash only. Alpaca knits should be hand-washed only in cold water using a gentle detergent. Do not use chlorine bleach. Carefully remove any excess water, avoiding any wringing or twisting. Lay the product flat, reshape to its original dimensions and allow it to dry naturally. Do NOT dry. Make sure that the item is fully dry before storing.
- Cotton: - Machine wash on low or delicate. Pima cottons and knit cottons may be machine washed and dried, but we recommend line drying to prevent shrinkage. Gentle cycle/low temperature is recommend