Merino wool doesn't itch and is antibacterial and therefor perfect for kids with eczema or sensitive skin.
Washing instructions :
- It's not necessary to wash merino wool frequently. This fiber is self cleaning.
- It's perfect to just air outside.
- Otherwise wash it very gently by hand with lukewarm water of 30°
- Use a wool detergent to wash
- Machine wash only on a special wool program 30°,low speed, at one's own risk as we cannot guarantee the individual program settings on the washing machines.